In McMurray you rely on your furnace
to keep you comfortable throughout the colder months. If it’s been a while since you had a regular maintenance appointment for your f
urnace, you could be preparing for furnace fix-up
visit any day. As a minimum, you probably have a dirty air filter, which can obstruct air flow and effect your furnace’s execution. It could even produce issues with your furnace’s control switch, which runs furnace operation.
There are a few other reasons you may call for a furnace repair. We’ve compiled some symptoms for you to search for. The sooner you can call for a heat pump repair, the better. Call in a pro, like Kowalski Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, if you see any of these symptoms:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it operating enough? Is it working all the time? Is the air blowing through as easily as it should, or does it seem tired? Signs related to your blower could signify a bit of a problem with your air filter or the internal blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you turning up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still chilly? This could be a difficulty with your thermostat. It could be that your furnace is too little for your home. It may even be a issue with your gas source or your pilot light, along with other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts running loudly or generating noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be a problem.
- You smell gas. You absolutely don’t want to meddle with this one. If you smell gas, cut off your furnace immediately and shut down its gas supply. Stay clear from lighting matches or turning on lights until your HVAC technician or your gas company inspects it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Often times this is a blocked condensation line. This could require both plumbing and HVAC pros to repair.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is climbing, but your usage is not, there could be a number of problems. Your HVAC professional will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these signs, you’ll know when you need to arrange furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call Kowalski Heating, Cooling & Plumbing at 724-370-0141 when you need to arrange repairs or regular maintenance.