As springtime starts, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in McMurray? Particularly if your AC unit is up-to-date or was working just fine last summer.
Here’s one way to contemplate it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new car and never have to request any work for it, such as getting new oil or purchasing new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving parts. Like a automobile, it can develop leaks and its moving parts can break down.
Having your system examined yearly by a Kowalski Heating, Cooling & Plumbing professional can help find minor troubles before they lead to huge meltdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your AC is located outside, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly impact your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling a specialist to take care of delicate internal components.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard debris that build up in your unit can push it to work harder and lower airflow. Both these problems can cause increased energy needs—and a bigger cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and might even help it run for a greater period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly cooling bill and in the long-term, since you won’t have to get new equipment as soon.
- It helps find minor issues before they lead to large, expensive troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will keenly look at components and perform a series of air conditioning performance verifications. These detailed measures often allow us to find problems before they become major troubles that lead to a pricey repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free operation throughout the warmest days. After your unit is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your unit is prepped to deliver worry-free cooling. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the wisest approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this maintenance, your system is vulnerable to advanced meltdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A premium AC maintenance should include a check and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the work we’ll do:
We’ll examine the subsequent areas and pieces:
- Full unit state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the jobs we’ll finish:
- Replace air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Grease moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Service Today with Kowalski Heating, Cooling & Plumbing
This week is the greatest time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Kowalski Heating, Cooling & Plumbing pros a call at 724-370-0141 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, don’t forget to browse our special offers for savings on your approaching tune-up.